Intergalactic Defense Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDF

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our little black book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andra
Admin
Andra

Our little black book Empty
PostSubject: Our little black book   Our little black book EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 am

Ok guys, we are going to start instituting bounties. But first, we need targets! Please post those raiders you'd love to see crashed here along with points, fleet points, and coords. You can find a player's fleet points easily by looking them up on this website:

http://si.gamestats.org/index.cgi?uni=1&lang=en

Don't post espionage reports-- the players who would like to hit the targets will need to message the person posting the target regarding probes and online times.

Bounties paid will be in the form of metal or spice-- raider's choice.

Have fun!

A
Back to top Go down
StormHammy

StormHammy

PostSubject: Re: Our little black book   Our little black book EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm

so hows this work? O.o me find a target of someone who me want to crash. and if someone crashes the person's fleet then me pay them metal/spice? o.O
Back to top Go down
Homerunnerd

PostSubject: Re: Our little black book   Our little black book EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Depending who it is... I'll do it for free =p
Back to top Go down
caden92

caden92

PostSubject: Re: Our little black book   Our little black book EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 am

im in too! i dont mind trying my hand at helping to crash a fleet.... even though i am really small at the moment. im trying to build up the ole fleet so hopefully by this weekend ill be alot better off on ships.
Back to top Go down
Andra
Admin
Andra

PostSubject: Re: Our little black book   Our little black book EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 am

Hammy,

No answer from the GO's on the bounty, so basically you'd be giving them metal or spice for their pig iron or kryp-- whichever they'd like to give away. Make sure you keep to the standard trade rates, but yeah, raider's choice.
Back to top Go down
caden92

caden92

PostSubject: Re: Our little black book   Our little black book EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 am

sweet.... i need someone to get res from lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little black book   Our little black book Empty

Back to top Go down

Our little black book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intergalactic Defense Force :: Legendary Battles :: The Death Note-
Jump to: